Supper Club Miami Pizza Ticket Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase or payment is necessary to enter. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD AND SPONSOR: This Supper Club Miami Pizza Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Captain XYZ, Inc (“Sponsor” or “Captain”) and runs from February 22, 2023 - March 1st, 2023.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Miami, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Valid proof of age will be required to collect any prize. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor and Sponsor’s franchisees, parents, affiliates, distributors, retailers, advertising agencies, promotion agencies, and judging agencies (and the immediate families and household members of each of the foregoing) are not eligible to win.
4. PRIZES & ODDS: A maximum of one pizza ticket will be given per person. The pizza ticket will come on the form of an NFT, redeemable only at Joe’s Pizza- Miami location: 234 NW 25th St, Miami, FL 33127. One slice of cheese pizza per NFT ticket. One NFT ticket per customer. We will distribute 500 NFT tickets total. No cash redemption or substitution is permitted, except by Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable. At the time of payment, Foodcoin will not be combined with other methods of payment. We reserve the right to stop the promotion once it’s reached its limit without notice. Any and all federal, state, and local taxes, and any other related expenses on prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each NFT is subject to the terms of the “smart contract” governing the NFT. The offered NFTs are intended just for fun and have no established market value. No representation is made that any NFT will have any monetary value whatsoever, either now or in the future. The odds of receiving an NFT prize depend on the number and timing of eligible Submissions.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Eligible individuals may enter the Sweepstakes by downloading the Supper Club app and joining the Northeastern Event or the Miami Pizza event. “Claiming” is free. Individuals entering the sweepstakes (“Entrants”) are not required to register, pay any entrance fees, or make any expenditure in order to participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize. No correspondence regarding Submissions will be acknowledged or entered into with Entrants. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, stolen, damaged or misdirected Submissions (all of which are void). In case of any dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, the Submission will be deemed as having been made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address included in the Submission, defined as the natural person who is assigned to (a) an email address by a telephone company, wireless service provider, internet access provider, Internet service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses. Limit one (1) Submission per eligible person. Any attempt to participate more than one (1) time per NFT, whether by use of multiple identities, email address, or other means is grounds for disqualification. No automated methods of participation are allowed.
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners are determined based on the first five hundred (500) eligible Entrants who successfully “claim” one of the available NFTs , up to a maximum of 5=0 NFTs. No Entrant may win more than one prize during the Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified immediately upon successful “minting” of the NFT on the app.
7. JUDGES’ DECISIONS FINAL. Decisions of the Sweepstakes judges regarding all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding.
8. TERMS & CONDITIONS. As a condition of participating, each Entrant agrees to the following terms and conditions:
8B. Compliance with Law and Official Rules. Entrants must conduct themselves in a respectful manner at all times and to abide by all federal, state and local laws and regulations, and be bound by these Official Rules.
8C. Waiver and Release. Neither Sponsor nor any of its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, or any of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, distributors, franchisees, employees or promotion/advertising agencies will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, harm, damage, cost, or expense arising from or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities, or the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, any personal injury or death associated with the use of the prize.
8D. Indemnification. Each Entrant hereby releases, indemnifies and holds harmless Sponsor and its and officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, parents and subsidiaries from any and all suits, actions, claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses, judgments, awards, liabilities, obligations and damages, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs to the extent arising from or caused by the acts or omissions of any Entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation any claim related to the Entrant’s Submission or the content therein.
8E. Additional Disclaimers. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or communications line failure. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date for the foregoing reasons, Sponsor will (if possible) select winners of any remaining prize(s) via a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries unaffected by the problem. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances.
9. OTHER. CAUTION—ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant from the Sweepstakes who behaves in a way the reflects negatively on Sponsor or undermines the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, does not comply with these Official Rules or violates any federal, state or local law or ordinance in connection with the Sweepstakes. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
10. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to reasonable and actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees; and (c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain any award for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for reasonable and actual out-of-pocket expenses. These rules and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the internal laws of the State of California without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, and by entering, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in California for resolution of any disputes relating to the Sweepstakes and waive any objection thereto.
11. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances.
12. WINNER LIST. For a list of winners, available after March, 2023, send an email to email@example.com. All requests must be received by April 22, 2023. We reserve the right to cancel or modify at any time.
SUPPER CLUB ON THE NOT BORING PODCAST